Tripwire Interactive’s annual Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event is back. The mayhem has already begun, and it shall continue to haunt London till the 23rd of July, so you have 3 weeks left to obliterate mutant hordes.
All your favourite sideshow freaks are back with an array of brand-new content. There’s a new map, new achievements, five new weapons, new DLC playable characters and a new trailer! It’s all free for everyone who already owns Killing Floor.
The new map is called Hellride. It’s a carnival ride that will take you on a tour through Heaven and Hell, except the beauty of God’s kingdom has been infested by the terrors of Horzine Biotech. Take the ride of your life, because it may be the end of it.
Steampunk Dr Foster is unlockable, but only for the duration of the event. So are 4 DLC playable characters called the Urban Nightmare Crew. This year’s Summer Sideshow Event also introduces Harold Lott, the Gordon Gecko/Scarface of Killing Floor. Run around screaming “money, money, money” and leave a trail of cash wherever you go.
Here is a list of all the features available:
- Free for everyone that owns Killing Floor – auto downloaded through Steam
- All new level – Hellride - experience heaven and hell as you follow the course of this doomed carnival ride
- All creatures in game replaced with freak-shows themed monsters including Pukey the Clown and his side-kick, the Fleshclown
- 16 new Summer Sideshow achievements return only for the duration of the event
- 9 All new achievements added
- 5 new official weapons – the IJC community weapon pack has been polished up and made an official part of the game
- “Steampunk Mr Foster” playable character Unlockable again for the duration of the event
- New DLC Character Pack – “Urban Nightmare”
Killing Floor is available on Steam. Head on over to the official event webpage for more information. Share the good (or terrifying) news with all your friends and get trigger-happy this Summer. Remember, mutant zombie assholes can’t feel pain: But you will when they take a chunk out of your face.